Items sent to buyer,package returned, address not found. I have tried to contact buyer twice without success.Any ideas as to what to do next

rustymermaiddolls
Community Member

Items sent to buyer and returned address not found. I have tried to contact buyer twice without success. Any ideas what steps to take now?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Items sent to buyer,package returned, address not found. I have tried to contact buyer twice without success.Any ideas as to what to do next

Hi .. Have you checked PayPal  payment details page to see if you shipped to the correct address.

There are only 2 options.. Pull contact and try calling..advanced search..find contact information.

If address was correct ,,use refund link in payment details to refund payment minus the shipping.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member

Have you tried sending an email message to the buyer's PayPal email address?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi .. Have you checked PayPal  payment details page to see if you shipped to the correct address.

There are only 2 options.. Pull contact and try calling..advanced search..find contact information.

If address was correct ,,use refund link in payment details to refund payment minus the shipping.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member

Have you tried sending an email message to the buyer's PayPal email address?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply