Items that should NEVER be posted on ebay (IMO)

Why oh why are some items allowed to be sold on ebay - I know the Jodi Arias ones were sold for high prices but were then taken down (they were mostly traced pictures!) - now I see this today:

Last month, a painting of the American flag created by Zimmerman was auctioned on eBay, and sold for a stunning $100,099.99.

The item description for the painting read:

“Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allow me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors.”  (P.S. it looked like a 5-year old did it)

This one is probably a political matter in the U.S. and gun-toting Americans have too much money that they don't know what to do with.  This makes me so mad,,,,,and sad,

This post may be deleted, I don't know.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

re: "Last month, a painting of the American flag created by Zimmerman was auctioned on eBay, and sold for a stunning $100,099.99.

The item description for the painting read:

“Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allow me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors.”  (P.S. it looked like a 5-year old did it)"

I searched for and didn't find this completed item, can you provide an item number?

Did this painting insult or hurt anybody?  Was it plagiarism?  Racist?  Immoral?

What kind of intervention and regulation are you hoping to find on eBay?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

searched for and didn't find this completed item, can you provide an item number?

Did this painting insult or hurt anybody?  Was it plagiarism?  Racist?  Immoral?

What kind of intervention and regulation are you hoping to find on eBay?

No, don't have an item no. or anything, except the picture and verbage was posted on my homepage (msn.ca) the other day.  I didn't even bother investigating it.  Plagiarism, racist, immoral?  Well, let's just put it this way, some of it was to ME.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ha ha, someone's hand drawn flag "inspired" by George Zimmerman's flag sold for $1.04 - with 2 bids!  auction 281232134310

Message 4 of 4
latest reply