Just Saw An Interesting Memorial Service

Just went down to get a Paper. Walking to the Mac's Milk near me I had to pass by the Tim Horton's. Not really paying attention to anything but walking I found myself being surrounded by bubbles. They were all over the place

Looked up towards Timmies and there were about 60 to 75 people standing out in front of there with a few large signs with most of them having  cups of bubble solution  and blowers to make the bubbles . Walked past Timmies and more people were on the sidewalk walking towards there blowing bubbles.

Couldn't figure out what was going on until I arrived at Macs and heard the Clerk ask what was going on The people there replied It's a Memorial Walk.

Then it dawned on me what was happening   

Last week there was a Obituary in the Paper for a young Man inviting people to attend a Memorial Service for him today at a  Small Park in the downtown area . Accompanying the Obituary there was a picture of him blowing bubbles

It was part of his Memorial Service

He used to come to this Timmies buy a coffee or beverage and sit out in front blowing bubbles   

So they must have had the Memorial Service at the Park then walked over the Hunter Street Bridge to Tim Hortons Blowing these bubbles as they went

Many of them had Tim Hortons Cups in their hands.    A short while later they passed me going back towrds the Downtown section   again I was surrounded by bubbles

A very nice way to remember someone 

weavers

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Just Saw An Interesting Memorial Service

A very nice way to remember someone 

I agree. Thanks so much for sharing that story.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply