Just some more radicals

15 REPLIES 15

Just some more radicals

We all know these people exist......within all religions.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

@puckstopshere wrote:

http://www.cbn.com/tv/1509282970001

Like the radicals who came to the north american shores and stole the natives  everything. no different

Image and video hosting by TinyPichttp://

W1

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

We all know these people exist......within all religions.

The situation in Belgium seems to be more than a few radicals.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

Whenever that there has been turmoil in history in any part of the world, history has showne there are always those who will take advantage of it.....including in all religions.

We also have to consider why these people are moving to other countries and it happens because their own countries are becoming too dangerous or in some cases utterly destroyed. The next question is why the danger and destruction?………..and its because the ‘west’ and it’s friends can’t keep their noses out of other of the lives, religions and governments of other countries.  We have a longgggg history of that.

Thomas Jefferson was a wise man who should have been listened to more often….

" I sincerely join in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. I hope that the policy of our country will settle down with as much navigation and commerce only as our own exchanges will require, and that the disadvantage will be seen of our undertaking to carry on that of other nations. This, indeed, MAY BRING GAIN TO A FEW INDIVIDUALS and enable them to call off from our farms more laborers to be converted into lackeys (soldiers) and grooms for them, BUT IT WILL BRING NOTHING TO OUR COUNTRY BUT WARS, DEBT AND DILAPIDATION."

(Jefferson 1817)

Photobucket
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

Good video Puck although some will say it was all contrived by Christian radicals.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

Just a few more radicals or is it a radical practice?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world/meast/yemen-child-bride/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

At least the white bread is not mouldy!!!

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

@puckstopshere wrote:

At least the white bread is not mouldy!!!

Many would beg to differ. The majority definately mould green with envy and crusty on edges.

W1

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

Aaron Yoon back in town. The Muslim community in London has so far embraced him.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

And if he was a Christian who 'supposedly' commited a crime and he was 'embraced' by his religion upon returning.........would you note that?

Also.....Yoon has always claimed his innocence. If he's telling the truth then how would you feel? Have you even looked up the so-called justice system in Mauritania? ............

"Following the 2008 coup, the military government of Mauritania faced severe international sanctions and internal unrest, and was accused by Amnesty International of practicing coordinated torture against criminal and political detainees. Amnesty has accused the Mauritanian legal system, both before and after the 2008 coup, of functioning with complete disregard for legal procedure, fair trial, or humane imprisonment. The organization has further accused the Mauritanian government of institutionalized and continuous use of torture throughout its post independence history.

And you want to believe for 'some reason' that he got a fair trial?

http://www.doorsopenontario.on.ca/Events/London.aspx  August 28-29..........go to the Mosque and educate thyself.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

@prior-of-verity*shake-hands-with-your-devil wrote:

And if he was a Christian who 'supposedly' commited a crime and he was 'embraced' by his religion upon returning.........would you note that?

Also.....Yoon has always claimed his innocence. If he's telling the truth then how would you feel? Have you even looked up the so-called justice system in Mauritania? ............

"Following the 2008 coup, the military government of Mauritania faced severe international sanctions and internal unrest, and was accused by Amnesty International of practicing coordinated torture against criminal and political detainees. Amnesty has accused the Mauritanian legal system, both before and after the 2008 coup, of functioning with complete disregard for legal procedure, fair trial, or humane imprisonment. The organization has further accused the Mauritanian government of institutionalized and continuous use of torture throughout its post independence history.

And you want to believe for 'some reason' that he got a fair trial?

http://www.doorsopenontario.on.ca/Events/London.aspx  August 28-29..........go to the Mosque and educate thyself.

It has been reported that at least one of the  Muslim terrorists attacking the mall in Kenya are Canadians.   What is the  possibility that t5hey have been trained at the london mosque ?

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

More rotten radicals

Kanadian pride

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/1.702280

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

Just a few more,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/attackers-storm-nairobi-mall-killing-dozens/2013/09/22/92...

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

"We all know these people exist within all religions"?

Really?  When was the last time Christians entered a mall and shot dead anyone who was not a Christian?  or a Budhist, or anyone OTHER than a muslim?

I guess you think you have a big enough fan base that you can say anything and people will just go along with it.

Now watch this post get pulled .

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Just some more radicals

Past or present? No malls that I can remember but there is a long list of offences towards muslims, gay and lesbian people and people of different ethnic backgrounds.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 16
latest reply