LOOKING FOR CANADIAN WEB HOSTING SITE

onecrazycanuck
Community Member
I as many am looking into other options as to growing my online business at more affordable costs. Can anyone recommend a web hosting company in Canada that will very easily walk me through as to how to set-up a site including shopping carts, pitures, etc and payment options.

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

techno-trade
Community Member
Best one I've seen, and it really is idiot proof, is http://bizhosting.com/. They actually walk you through step-by-step on how to run the site.

It is an American site, but currency conversion is a snap.

Cheers
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

godaddydotcom

Also in the USA, full hosting packages from US$3.95/month.

You might find a cheap host in Canada but there is NO advantage over a host in another country and in general the US companies tend to be cheaper.

Ben

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

rd1000
Community Member
www.timbercreeksoftware.com.

US company, but with their auction manager program "SOLD". yop can manage your auctions and your web store from one program.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ron-ann
Community Member
I have used many webhoster and the best I have found is www.hostdepartment.com. US$4.95 give you up to 5 websites, 2 GIGS of space and 5 Gigs of trafic. Best of all, they stay UP.
Wayne
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Staying UP is the key. I use Stormweb and O.M.G. they drive me nuts!!! They go out more often than my back does for crying out loud. I'm looking to switch and will do so when the contract with these guys is up.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply