Labelopes ordered March 5th

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi Bernie,

I order Labelopes on March 5th and am wondering how long does it take to receive them? No sign of them yet and it's Friday, the 13th.

I went into Melfort yesterday and they had none. Our rural post office had none.

I'm in a PICKLE as I'm completely out!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, it usually takes about a week.

You can check your order on line because they send them Xpresspost.

Loré
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

They send our labelopes from right here in Ottawa. I placed our order on the 5th as well and just received them yesterday. So it was a week to go about 15 kms... You have to love Canada Post's efficient service.

Oh and the postie that dropped them off pretty much threw them at me with a scowl on his face as he delivered them.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

lyle7624
Community Member
I ordered a bunch on the 28th of feb and got them on the 10th of march.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

faerywishes
Community Member
Maybe you need to order them when you get down to around 50 of them Susan so this doesn't happen to you again.

But on the bright side WTG on all your sales!!! But these sure make life a lot simpler.

How often can we order these?

I would send you some but you'll probably get yours before you get mine. But if you get low again let me know and I'll pop some in the mail for you and we can have a race - me against Canada Post. Oh, nope that won't work as they will still be involved. Well, perhaps a road trip...lol

Have A Good One
Colleen
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

faerywishes
Community Member
Susan
PS I'm off the next 4 days so I will email you. Sorry I haven't but there has been lots going on here.

Toodles
Colleen
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Colleen,

You are hilarious! I've been meaning to e-mail you as well and catch you up on all that is going on here!

And, yes...you are right...I need to order sooner than later. My sales have just been coming fast and furious and I honestly thought that by ordering when I did I would be fine. Well...NOT is the answer there!

Hopefully some will show up this week! But a race next time sounds like a good plan!

In the meantime...take a peek here! Click on favorites and you'll be able to see pictures of Emi at her first skating competition. Sara is our granddaughter (Emi's niece) sitting with her in some of the stills. We got a good chuckle over the photo of her getting her gold medal. The other two girls just tower over Emi!

http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/paschkephoto/albums/carrot_river_invitational_skating_2009/19637/f...

Hope to hear from you! We need to chat soon as I'm off to Ottawa on the 1st of April with our girls and then down to Virginia on the 3rd.

NOT BY BUS! NOT BY TRAIN! BY PLANE and then driving down from Ottawa with Jamie and her girls.

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
200 Labelopes arrived yesterday! YEAH

Bernie! You know that my dependence on these labelopes is all your fault! Yes...you are guilty!

However, I thank you as this kind of enabling is the best out there!

Thanks!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Mea Culpa Susan. Guilty as charged. Now if I could only find a way to make our customers dependant on our products 🙂

Bernie
Message 9 of 9
latest reply