List More Free - Limited Time Only Nov 21-25

Just received this promo tonight in my email. Interesting on the amount that can be listed.......mine was set at  2,013 items auction or fixed no 1 day.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

This link from eCommerce bytes says the promo is open to all

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y13/m11/i21/s01

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Haven't received the email as of yet.

Oh boy, the site is going to be flooded again.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I never got the email but it's definitely working for me.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

It should work for you....just try listing one item and see what happens.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is strange that eBay don't send that free listings promo to any email or in "announcements".  The only thing I learned about it is here.  And what more it doesn't include enough  like it is only available on eBay.ca.

I tried to relist or post an item on eBay.com but the insertion fee comes up each time so I had to cancel it each time without submitting.

We need more information to be sure. eBay, come on, tell us more if it is available on both eBay.ca and also on eBay.com, or just on eBay.ca only?

The announcement of free listings promotion is in eCommerce Bytes site but it looks as if it is U.S. so I would think we, Canadian sellers should be able to list on eBay.ca as well?

I was hoping that I can list on both sites after 2013 listings on eBay.ca are done, then I can do another 2013 listings.  Anyone knew??  Thanks.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I made real good sales with the free listings promos each time, so sorry for you if you felt that the site would be flooded again.

If eBay would make our listings into more better search capability in the first place, then I may not need the free listings promos to succeed.  It seems to be becoming more complicated now than before.

I remembered when I became a seller for the first time in January 2008 and paid the insertion fees and I was able to sold a lot of items every week like 50-100 and then eBay changed a lot and reduced the search capability for many of us, regardless of what good records we have. Sad but it is happening so we had to rely on the free listings promos to succeed.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

No email was sent since this is NOT an invitational promotion.

It is open to all qualified sellers and the information is available from the eBay.com announcement board.

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2013/1121/FreeListings.html#terms

The link should also be found in your "my messages" if you allow eBay to send you promotional information.  Many sellers do not receive these messages because they have their "preferences" set up NOT to receive promotional offers.

A note of caution for sellers using the 10 day duration auction format:

10-day listings will not be charged an insertion fee, but will continue to be subject to the listing upgrade fee.

As always, I urge all sellers to read the terms very carefully.  And then read them again.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

The information is also available from the eBay.ca announcement board;

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/marketing-ca.shtml

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Actually Pierre I received 2 emails from ebay about this promo.

And Yes you get 2013 listing on .ca and another 2013 on .com 🙂

Wish I had 4026 items to lit. 🙂 Done very well on the last promo.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

so sorry for you if you felt that the site would be flooded again.

Not whining, just a fact of life in my category. It is what it is. I'm okay with that.

Passed on the last two promos as the previous two did not do well.

Maybe this one is worth a shot as we are now in the Silly Season.

No harm in trying & every nickel does add up.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Yay, another promo! I can end all my listings on the 25th and relist them and it'd be good till x'mas! =D

Message 12 of 12
latest reply