Look at this guy make thousands a day

Now look at "Seller Items" and check out completed items.

He jump-started his ID with bunch of $0.01 purchases. Then he sold few regular items.

Now he sells 4 wholesale lists for few hundreeds a day with 10x more in Second Chances. Information Products is pretty pathetic category, and this guy is taking all the cream.

The listing seems pretty clear is a wholesale list and not an actual item.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

And people wonder why eBay has a new policy on digital downloads!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Well, till the buyers realize they bought a piece of paper instead of a pressure washer, he has made his 50k and is long gone.

But I don't see anything wrong with his auctions, just a brilliant marketing and st***d bidders.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

recped, how is the new policy on digital downloads different from old policy?

Btw. I read an e-book from MysteryGiant, his ebooks are few pages only and he sells them for few $$$ each, but the links to some of them can be found on internet and the information in them is well worth it. But I am a marketing newb and easily impressible with various marketing techniques.

But anyway, this guy is doing exatly what the e-book said - create demand, create sales presurre and do bunch of 2nd chances on product you can easily copy.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
I don't do any DD listings. The only thing I've heard is that from now on ebay is charges just under $10 per listing even if you start at 1 cent.

Monique

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
It looks like eBay pulled this guy's listing.

Susan
momoftwingles
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The guy cashed pretty well anyway.

Bunch of copycats spawned across that category now. Go to information products and sort by price. Lot of 6kW generators wholesale lists in there.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply