New Year's 2014 countdown banner
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

HOPE 2014 IS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE !!!!heart

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Ontario can turn the corner in 2014. But, urgent action is needed.

A new path is required to get the nearly one million people who are out of a job working again so they can afford to build better lives and a better Ontario.

The only way this is going to happen is to change the team that leads this
province.

Thanks to the hard work of supporters and volunteers like you throughout 2013, we’ve laid the foundation for the next Ontario PC government - and Ontario’s comeback. We are bringing forward the most aggressive growth plan this province and this
country have ever seen.

We couldn’t have done it without you.

While the Liberals and NDP see crippling debt and lost jobs as the new normal, I want to be Premier because I believe Ontario’s destiny is to be first in jobs and last in debt.

As 2013 ends, I begin the New Year emboldened and energized.

We made big gains in some of the safest Liberal ridings in Ontario during the summer by-elections with more votes in total than any other party in the province and in Toronto. For the first time since 1999, we won in the Liberal stronghold of Toronto with Doug Holyday in Etobicoke-Lakeshore. This December, we released the 15th to Prosperity series. Building Great Cities is a plan for
the future economic success and best quality of life for Ontario’s major cities.

We’ll take the bold ideas from our Paths to Prosperity series and your policy debates from our successful London convention in September into a winning election campaign. The ideas we have laid out are not without political risk, but the future of Ontario is too important not to be bold. I won’t blink, I won’t falter and I won’t hesitate. I’ll get the job done and build a better Ontario.

I had the pleasure of personally extending my gratitude to hundreds of volunteers at our annual appreciation BBQ in Etobicoke, but I can never say it enough to the people who are the heart of our Party. On behalf of our caucus and our Party, I want to thank you for making 2013 a success.

Let's continue building on the momentum of 2013’s gains and leading the charge to deliver more jobs, prosperity and hope to the people of this province.

May 2014 bring you health, happiness and hope.

Tim Hudak
Leader, Ontario PC Party

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Lots of employment here in Sask, if anyone would like to move West!!!!!!!

Bring warm clothes 😉

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

download-happy-new-year-20142.jpg

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I know I'm late for this ... but ... here goes .... Happy New Year!

I wish you:
Smiles when sadness invades you.
Confidence when you have doubts.
Comfort when you need it most.
Friends to light up your life.
Rainbows to climb up to the heavens on.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply