Memorial Weekend

sunshine2426
Community Member
This coming weekend is memorial day on Monday in the US. How do you think sales will do?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Memorial Weekend

orbitdrop.ont_01
Community Member
Better than our long weekend I hope... my sales were brutal.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Memorial Weekend

Great now with Memorial Day on Monday I guess that means our parcels will now be delay another day or two from being delivered.

I can just see the feedback comments on shipping being something like what this joker left us:

"User guide in excellent condition and in English. Negative: too long to ship"

He paid a whopping US$6.99 (includes shipping costs)for the item on MAY 16th, and received it on May 24th which makes it 8 days delivery time (including weekends) not to mention the one day processing time.

I guess he figured we would spend $30 for courier service to get him is .99 cent user manual in 3 days.

Perfect example of how the new feedback system and specifically the SHIPPING TIME section is going to be a problem for us Canadian sellers.

Cheers,

TIM @ FTL
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Memorial Weekend

I already had to explain to one buyer who paid last Friday evening that her order would not be shipped until Tuesday because of our holiday and that it could be delayed further by their holiday next Monday. They don't seem to take into account weekends and holidays when it comes to shipping time. They figure it out from the day they won the item, not even from the date they paid. At least it seems that way!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply