Miriam...Now that we are being JUDGED....when do we get access?

whoscloset
Community Member
ebay.com has instituted the DSR 30 day rating system in search results....yet Canadians STILL DON'T HAVE ACCESS to the Detailed Seller Ratings.

Please explain:

a) how this is fair within the N.A. retail environment, and

b) when exactly we will have access to the same information provided to American sellers.

Monique

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I got a call from an eBay rep last night Monique and got a vague answer regarding when the Seller Dashboard would be available to us. She said it is starting to show up in some places (?) and should be rolled out by May. I'm not sure if that is to be gradual, all at once or what????

Judy
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Judy. Vague is an understatement. Perhaps the rep meant the "full dashboard" is scheduled to be rolled out in May. I believe it is just the "dashboard lite" that those south of the 49th parallel are accessing now. Sure would be nice for a pink to drop by with a heads up.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

miriam@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi again whoscloset,

My understanding is that the discount module of Seller Dashboard (which I think is what you're referring when you say Detailed Seller Ratings above) will be available to Canadian sellers next week.

I have updated the AB Post accordingly - apologies for the miscommunication around this. Sometimes we get these features at the same time as the US, and sometimes they come a week aftwards on the next code roll. In this case, we thought we were getting it right away and in fact, we didn't.

westernstargifts is correct in that this first version of the Seller Dashboard is "dashboard lite". The full version will be available in May as originally scheduled.

Many thanks,

Miriam
Message 4 of 4
latest reply