Miriam: ebay.com does not show time when listing ending

Miriam:
I have almost 700 listings ending today and checked on ebay.com to see where they were on the list according to "Best Match". I was shocked to see that there was no ending time beside my listings, just "---".

Its bad enough that we have to put up with this "best match" nonsence, even worse that as Canadian sellers the search for our items has been "lowered" but to put "--" as time ending is like saying, "What does it matter? This listing has no importance."

Can you please explain the reason for this Miriam? I am sure others would like to know as well.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My listings suffered the same indignity this morning in the "Stamps - Canada" sub-category.

Most showed --- in the time remaining column (they had less than one hour to run) yet they all ended up at the very bottom of the Search page. 😞

No - they did not sell. 😞 I wonder why? .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

miriam@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi gifts_of_elegance and pierrelebel,

Looks like this is happening only on eBay.com and only with your Fixed Price listings. I've flagged this to our Search expert here in the office and he's running with it. I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

Thanks for letting me know.

Miriam
Message 3 of 3
latest reply