Missing stuff

zxu-ca
Community Member

Hi there,

I was order two stuffs in ebay, but just get one of them which is "Shimano Compre Spinning Rod CPSC70MH2C 7'0" Medium Heavy 2pc" from UPS yesterday.

could you help me check when will the other one which is "New SHIMANO 11 ELF C5000PG Spinning Reel from Japan" deliver to me.

thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Missing stuff

You did not receive what you paid for.

Ask the seller when it was sent, what service was used and the Delivery Confirmation number.

If there is a DC number check it in the seller's postal system (USPS  and China Post are the most common) and in canadapost.ca.

If there is not, do not be concerned. This is quite common.

If the item was shipped from Canada, and more than 20 days have passed start an Item Not Received dispute.

If the item was shipped from the USA, and more than 20 days have passed start an Item Not Received dispute.

If the item was shipped from ASIA, and more than 30 days have passed start an Item Not Received dispute.

If the item was shipped from Europe, and more than 15 days have passed start an Item Not Received dispute.

The seller will be required to prove delivery. If he cannot, Paypal will refund your payment. If the item arrives after that, you can refund the refund through Paypal. You cannot ethically keep both the item and the payment.

If the seller offers a replacement, ask for a refund. If you still trust him, place a new order through a new transaction. Replacements are too slow and would take the transaction past the 45 day deadline for disputes and refunds.

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

Message 2 of 2
latest reply