Mobile app, "Paid - ship now" notification incorrect - item already delivered.

l9magen
Community Member

I sold 2 items within a listing (multi-stock). Both have been since delivered to their respective buyers, feedback received from both - all good. Now on the mobile app, I am getting a "Paid, ship now" notification...which I can't delete, which is not appearing on the main site, and which, when I go into the notification, I'm told that my item did not sell and do I wish to relist?

Any way to flush this out of the system???

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Mobile app, "Paid - ship now" notification incorrect - item already delivered.

My only advice would be to ignore it.

I get them on my iPhone all the time: notifications of messages that I responded to hours ago, 'ship now' on things already marked mailed. Check and ignore. The notifications are a bit buggy, to put it mildly.

The mobile device apps were made with only buyers in mind and offer merely frustration for sellers. I never EVER use mine to do anything important related to selling. Only monitor. I had to issue a partial refund of about $6 on a $60-order to a buyer for a combined shipping invoice that was never issued to them (because they used the app to buy four things from me) and ever since that night which was more than a month ago, the app is telling me the buyer didn't pay. 

On my desktop, everything appears as it should be and there is nothing wrong with the Sales Records for those items. Paid and Shipped. 

Only the app thinks the whole order is unpaid which, of course, it is not. It was delivered a month ago. I can do nothing but ignore it. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply