My Item that I bought disappeared from my list.

starlight_spot
Community Member

Hi everyone.

Ok so about 3 months ago I won this bracelet (ID 160901334063, seller yutengjewelry2011) by bidding on it. I paid right away and apparently the seller sent it right away too. It's been 3 months and i have not gotten the parcel yet. I contacted the seller many... many times but it was useless. All i got was " we sent it, wait a bit more... let us know if you want a refund". Although i said i want a refund, they kept on sending me the same message. This is very frustrating me and I don't know how to solve it. 

Can anyone help me please?  Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My Item that I bought disappeared from my list.

Hi .. Here is your buyer protection..

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/paypal-buyer-protection.html

Claims must be filed within 45 days of payment and day 43 if possible, because of time differences. When a seller doesn't refund that's the action to recover payment.

When the deadline is missed ,as in your case, no option is available unless payment was funded by a credit card. Can call the 800 # on back of card and request a chargeback. Need all the transaction details when calling.

I'm not sure i would go through the hassle for $3. Don't let transactions slide beyond the time frame.

Feedback time frame is 60 days so you have just missed that as well.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply