My account has been restricted I want to know how to contact ebay to have account restored

My account has been restricted from selling for quite some time and I have a whole shell of items to sell and I also has been spending a lot of money from my pocket to get the items mailed to customers on time when my account was in good standard I do not like calling Ebay because they are never helpful and always have some kind of silly answers which is not suitable for the seller. I like to get back to selling on ebay and get rid of my stocks. I do have other buyers sending me there emails asking me where is my shop. Please if someone can help or assist me I would really appreciate it. Feel free to email me at anytime if you have any questions for me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My account has been restricted I want to know how to contact ebay to have account restored

It looks like the restrictions are there because you got into arguments with buyers who then left you negative feedback and low DSRs for Communication and Shipping Time.

There may have been other quarrels that did not result in negs but did give you low DSRs.

While it is not true that the customer is always right, there is no point in winning battles and losing wars.

Did you have a couple of bad weeks and take your frustrations out on your customers? Are Bollywood aficionados particularly fussy?

When your seller account is reinstated, be polite to your buyers. Allow returns for refund. If someone complains about quality, right or wrong, the only useful answer is 'Return for full refund'.

And when you get that return, refund.

This is of course tricky in your category, because it is easy to buy a CD, copy it to another device and then return it. Sigh.

It doesn't help to call your buyers thieves. Remember new customers will read your feedback. Other sellers won't nor will they read the feedback left for buyers.

Both the negs and the DSRs will eventually age out, but that could take up to 12 months.

Don't give up on Customer Service.

But don't keep nagging at them. Call once a month, and ask how long it will be before you can be reinstated.  As time goes on, you can up that to once a week.

And always be polite.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I do have other buyers sending me there emails asking me where is my shop.

Time for a website of you own?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply