My lifetime transactions information on my seller dashboard page is totally wrong in all 3 aspects. Anyone else having this issue?

My lifetime transactions information on my seller dashboard page is totally wrong in all 3 aspects. The date of the 1st transaction is 4 years earlier than it actually was. # of global transactions is 3? And the amount of my lifetime transactions is riduculously lower than it actually is. I also have blanks in the 12 month Detail Seller Ratings but the 3 month ratings seem to be displaying fine?Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My lifetime transactions information on my seller dashboard page is totally wrong in all 3 aspects. Anyone else having this issue?

Its weekend and eBay is probably doing some maintenance that often results in temporary skewed data.

If persists after a few days , consider calling.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I also have the same problem. I called CS and for one day, everything went back to normal, then it all went wrong again. I called a second time, and was told, there are some major tech. problems, and it would take up to 17 days to fix. I also have no option to "watch this item" on listings, That is a separate issue. All in all, it's hurry up and wait for the tech geeks to figure it out.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply