My seller asked me to wait longer to see if my item was delivered.

krawboy
Community Member

My seller asked me to wait longer to see if my item was delivered.  I contacted him several times.  He kept using excuses to let the time drag on.  Now the time for any resolution center help is expired.  Has anyone been in this situation and been able to get help from eBay or PayPal.  I keep going round and round with no help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Happens all the time.

However, you are not SOL.

Just go to the credit card you really paid with (Paypal is just the mediator) and call their 1-800 customer service number. Ask about a chargeback.

The rep will need some information about the transaction to process your refund. Dates, amounts, transaction numbers.

But even credit cards have deadlines so act today.

Bonus, your smartypants seller won't know what hit him.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Usually from sellers from China.
When usually it near the expire date and still don't receive item by mail. They usually offer to re-send it or refund.
I ask them to refund for there is no guarantee you will get it even though the seller re-sent it and if you don't get it in the end, it will be too late to make E-bay claim for reimbursement for the loss. One time I did accept seller  to re-send it only if they offer to send item via tracking/register mail so it won't get lost.
You can tell seller if item was refunded, you will re-send payment to the seller if you do receive the item in the end. At least the seller would be happy to hear that you got what he sold you and seller won't lose out in the end.

@krawboy wrote:

My seller asked me to wait longer to see if my item was delivered.  I contacted him several times.  He kept using excuses to let the time drag on.  Now the time for any resolution center help is expired.  Has anyone been in this situation and been able to get help from eBay or PayPal.  I keep going round and round with no help.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply