My take on Ebay promotions

Smiley FrustratedEBay has a day care with 50 kids. The daycare worker goes and gets 50 cookies. The worker says gather around please. Then the daycare worker gives out 5 cookies to 5 kids and says no more so sad to bad maybe next time.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Thank you for sharing.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

What if it were apples? Maybe oranges?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

or turnips ?Smiley Sad

Glad you are missing this wicked storm this morning Inuk.

The thunder is so hard that car alarms are going off down the street.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

"EBay has a day care with 50 kids. The daycare worker goes and gets 50 cookies. The worker says gather around please. Then the daycare worker gives out 5 cookies to 5 kids and says no more so sad to bad maybe next time."

I am curious.  What ever happened to the cookies not dispensed by the daycare worker?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Imagination Pierre!.... No I didn't get this promotion or the last one, I would not have used this one anyway because it is auction, the last time I got an auction promo I worked for a lot of hours for just a very few sales,wasn't worth the hours spent.

@pierrelebel wrote:

"EBay has a day care with 50 kids. The daycare worker goes and gets 50 cookies. The worker says gather around please. Then the daycare worker gives out 5 cookies to 5 kids and says no more so sad to bad maybe next time."

I am curious.  What ever happened to the cookies not dispensed by the daycare worker?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Oh darn I posted from the wrong site.Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

BB, we get storms here in Belleville. They roll through blasting like heavy artillery. The next thing ya know it is a sunny day. It has been dry here. Dead snails everywhere. I'm gonna wait for when one of them American hurricanes comes sweeping up the east coast. Picking up water coming across Lake Ontario? Bet it will be like living in an aquarium.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply