NEGATIVE from not responding buyer X-( X-( X-( X-( X-(

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-(

After she emailed me that the sling she bought from me doesn't fit her I responded immediately offering exchange for different size or refund upon returning the item...
I sent the message through eBay and directly to her email... she never replied so I thought she changed her mind and decided to keep the sling... and now a month later she gave me a negative for not responding to her email.... WRRRRRR.... X-( X-( X-(

And now again she is not responding....

I requested contact information and her phone is not in service....

The feedback is not fair !!! I didn't deserve it !!!
To have it removed I will have to pay to the square trade $29.99 ... :_|

Kasha

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

facestation
Community Member
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MFWRequest

Its free to remove it, you and the buyer just have to come to an agreement.

It happens all the time so its not just you.

Good Luck,
Moez.
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Hello Kasha,

Contact eBay...they will remove the negative feedback since her contact phone number is not in service.

Nora

Trinkets in Time
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
nora-i tried this once-they didn't care that his phone number wasn't working-they still wouldn't remove it. and kasha, i don't recommend square trade-i also did that to get that nasty negetive removed from my feedback (that i too, didn't deserve), NOTHING happened and they charged me 29.95. the buyer didn't want to get involved and that was that. of course, i fought to get my money back and did. assuming you didn't leave her feedback first, neg her back and then hopefully the two of you can have it removed through mutual withdrawal. her neg will be much worse than yours (being absorbed by over 2000)...she may want to have it removed as much as you want yours removed. geez that sucks!!
i had sent someone an email once through ebay as well, and for some reason, they claim they never received it. i went into my 'sent' messages and resent her the original copy i had sent. do this. maybe she missed it, this way she'll see you at least tried to resolve and may agree to remove the neg. good luck...
and ps...it does happen all the time..undeserved neg's...:-(
Kat
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Hello Kat,

I was given this advice from treasure-pot back in December when I was given my first negative feedback. Bill is very knowledgeable. See his quote below...

"Hi Nora;

Like you I just got a rather unfair neg. I also got two negs a couple of weeks ago from a bidder who used BINs to close two listings, did not pay and left negs within 24 hours without ever contacting me.

For all three negs I have found that the buyers have inaccurate contact info. That is cause for eBay to remove the negs. So be sure to pull their contact info and check to see if they have a working phone number. If not, report them for false contact info and ask eBay to remove the negative comment from your score. It happens more often than you might think and I'm proof of it.

Happy holidays to all!

Bill
treasure-pot"

From thread.

http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=600015703&tstart=280&mod=1168646282892

Worth a try.

Nora

Trinkets in Time
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
is there a particular form that i do it through ebay?? i'm not questioning ebay's policy-i know it exists, what i'm saying is when i emailed ebay stating my negetive buyer had false contact info, they replied with the standard reply of not being able to remove feedback. i'm willing to try it again. last i tried, i did it through powerseller support, how did you do it?
Kat
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

That should qualify. Keep reporting it if you get a stupid form response the first time.

Ann
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
just did it...never saw that form though, i'm praying it works! thanks ann!! and thanks nora for bringing it up again!:-)
Kat
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
I could be wrong but I think that they are not allowing false contact info as a reason for removing FB anymore. It used to work, but I'm not sure it will now.

Monique

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

The policy is still listed in the Feedback Abuse, Withdrawal and Removal section (Additional Information).

"Feedback left by a member who provided eBay with false contact information and could not be contacted. In general, the transaction period is considered to be 90 days from the end of the listing or 30 days from the date the feedback was left, whichever was longer."

See:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

Let us know if it works for you Kat.

Nora

Trinkets in Time
Message 10 of 29
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
Thank you everybody for responding... I will try it too ?:|

Kasha

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
I sent the request to remove it... now I'm hopping it will work...

Thank you all :-x

Kasha

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
i'll let you know if my request works...in 30 days when ebay replies saying its now expired!!:-D
Kat
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
It's always worth a try. 🙂

Monique

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
well...there you go...they didn't do it....again. i got the same standard cut and paste reply...under these circumstances, we didn't fine any reason to remove feedback. they didn't even mention ONCE about the contact info...its like they're not even taking it into consideration. so i replied back asking why ebay is not following their own policy...will let you know what they reply...if they do reply...
oh well..it was worth a try...:-(
Kat
Message 15 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
and here's the reply i got:

Hello,

Thank you for writing back to eBay with regards to your feedback
concern.

As I mentioned in my previous email, you can still contact the member
using our eBay Forwarding System. Therefore, we would not be able to
remove the comment just because of the member's invalid phone number.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

April C.
eBay Customer Support

so i guess they WON'T remove any longer due to invalid contact info. its obvious that we can try through email, i'm sure we all have, the reason we try the phone is because we get nowhere with email...
Kat
Message 16 of 29
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
YAH.... same here ... standard copy and paste reply...

they told me to try contacting her through eBay... I already wrote them the first time that I tried eBay messaging system, email provided by eBay and another one associated with her PayPal... I told them that I requested the contact information and called her but her phone no. was of course wrong...

Well I replied back to them in red and bold... and I'm not going to let them ignore me... X-(

Kasha

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
I didn't get reply yet but my customer support is April too... so I'm guessing I will get the same message soon...:_|

Kasha

Message 18 of 29
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
Here it is:

Hello,

Thank you for writing back to eBay with regards to your feedback
concern.

eBay cannot remove Feedback when a member doesn't respond to messages
sent via our Email Forwarding System. Please note that since you are
still able to contact member using our site, we're unable to remove the
comment based on the invalid phone number of the member.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

April C.
eBay Customer Support

I DID USE EBAY TO CONTACT HER !!!!!!

Kasha

Message 19 of 29
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
i think what they're saying is they don't care what the outcome of the email was when you tried to contact her, as long as you're ABLE to...too bad so sad!!! sucks to be us!
Kat
Message 20 of 29
latest reply