NONE of my listings showing on .COM

katiusciav
Community Member
All my listings that i list on .ca because of the promo, NONE show up on .COM, even though they're available worldwide. i checked all day yesterday and today, emailed ps support, got some stupid half fast copy and paste answer about 'timing' and 'updating', and then reassured me that they ARE listed on .CA....thanks...i asked you why they're not listed on .COM...greeeeeeaaaaaat...gotta love .ca...
Kat
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=GOLD+FRAMED+ANTIQUE+NEEDLEPOINT+EMBROIDERY+ART+ESTATE&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&sofindtype=0&from=R7&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=100
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Or was that the wrong date ...

Personally, I think you get what you pay for. I never list on .ca
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
hey ann...it was an older one...but none of them show up, never again on .ca...unless its a VERY good deal, and i'm still waiting back from ps support on my reply back to them-told them i expected a logical answer and solution...
Kat
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You scared me Kat!! I went and checked the rest of my listings that had not ended yet and they all show up on .com. The weird thing is that I had one listing with the word "horses" in the title. It did not show up under "horses" but it did show up under "horse"..singular. Go figure...It doesn't make much sense to me.

Most of the many items I had listed under the promo have gone unsold. Back into the store they go!!:-(
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
I'll never hear back from ps support...it really sucks man that my listings weren't showing up on .com...the only way they show up is by searching by item number, even if i click on the category that its listed under, it still won't come up. now that's pathetic.:-(
Kat
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

That happened to me on one listing only awhile ago. It would not show up anywhere though, not even on .ca. If I typed in the exact title or any portion of it I would have a message pop up that said let us email you when a similar item is listed. I signed up to have them email me but they never did even though I listed the identical item later. They never did respond to let me know what had happened, why, or whether anything was done about it. Your are right.....that is pathetic!

I hope you have better luck than I did Kat.:8}
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
😞

Monique

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

The listing should show up if you do an advanced search and search worldwide