Need some help please

alero0
Community Member
Does anyone know if there's a way to get rid of the old Bidpay banners on my listings. I never got rid of them when Bidpay shut down. I've always just relisted my auctions. Now that Bidpay started up again I signed up and now I have 2 Bidpay banners on my listings. Do I have to remake all my listings or is there a way that I can just remove them?

Harvey
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Need some help please

jenzaka
Community Member
Hi there:
When bidpay was no longer an option I also had to remove all the banners. I wish I could tell you there was an easy bulk way to do it, but I actually ended up removing them via "highlight and delete" in the "edit description" section of the ad. The banner will be removed but if you have alot of ads, this method will take forever.
Hopefully, someone else has a better idea. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Need some help please

I found this to be the case as well. It's kind of a pain, but the only way I could do it.

I stopped using Turbo Lister because I didn't necessarily like the TB advertising on all my listings (a personal quirk perhaps) so went through each one to remove the TB reference (like Bidpay). Naturally this overrode any time saved by using TB. I asked ebay and of course "no, that is the way it is". So my 'way it is" is not to use the product.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply