New Ebay...

global_exporter
Community Member
I had my old "my ebay page" bookmarked in favourites so that I could glance at the daily sales, but with this new ebay I can't figure out how to bookmark "my ebay" page under favorites, has anyone figured this out?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

New Ebay...

rewelu
Community Member
Hi,

Just update the link.

1. Delete the old favourite
2. Go to the My eBay front page ("My eBay Summary")
3. Add to favourites.

I have it updated and it works fine.

Hendre
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

New Ebay...

global_exporter
Community Member
I'm using the "My eBay 2.0" on the .com site and the link does not work. Any other suggestions?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

New Ebay...

ospreylinks
Community Member
My old bookmark never changed. When I click on my old bookmark, the new version of MY Ebay comes up...

Jeff
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

New Ebay...

global_exporter
Community Member
If anyone else is having problems with bookmarking their my ebay page you might as well give up trying to fix it. I emailed ebay about the problem and here's their response:

"...Thank you for writing eBay in regard to bookmarking your My eBay pages. We appreciate the time you have taken to write, and I will be happy to help.

Because of security concerns, we have been moving away from the ability to view My eBay pages without actually being signed into a certain account for a while now. With the new My eBay format, the ability to view My eBay pages for a User ID, without actually being signed into the account, has been completely removed.

It is no longer possible to go to My eBay pages directly through a bookmark, unless you have already signed into the account you wish to view. If you use a bookmark, it will take you to a specific My eBay page for the account for which you are currently signed in on your computer. If you are not signed into any account, then you will first be taken to a sign in page..."

Some of you have said that bookmarking still works but it's just a refreshing issue. Hit f5 in your bookmarked page and you will be take to ebay's login page.

Thanks for the help though 🙂
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

New Ebay...

ospreylinks
Community Member
I dunno, I disagree. When I hit my bookmarked My Ebay (after I have signed in to Ebay), up it pops and it shows recent transactions.....

Jeff
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

New Ebay...

llee2
Community Member
Try this...

Sign-in with the "Keep me signed in on this computer until I sign-out" box checked. Then bookmark the page after signing in once this is done.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

New Ebay...

shooger
Community Member
I'm still able to get to my eBay (2.0) but about half the time it requires I log in (it even makes me type my member name... duh!?!?)

My eBay 2.0.... now that's another story. 😕
Message 8 of 8
latest reply