New Power Seller

gamers_place
Community Member
Hey, just got my Power seller status yesterday. I'm somewhat confused tho. Got an additional email from eBay saying to take advantage of all benefits, but can't find any except for posting/relpying in here. Any Ideas?
Thanx kindly
Jeff
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

New Power Seller

Any Ideas?

Yup they be playing with you.....all you get is this board (and the US one), depending on your powerseller level you get access to nearly useless telephone support.

Oh yeah, you also get priority email support which means the useless not on topic responses come faster than for regular sellers.
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

sunrunnerultra
Community Member
Congrats and Welcome,

AND, now that your a powerseller, eBay must allow Canada Revenue Agency access to your sales numbers......
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

tea_past_times
Community Member
Welcome to nothing!!
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

duujogl
Community Member
Welcome! And now you've also aeen that some of your fellow PSers have nothing useful to add - on the other hand, most of us try, at least, to be helpful! I hope you enjoy access to the PS boards - it really is the only useful benefit!
Glenda
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

gamers_place
Community Member
Thanx very kindly for all of the replies. Wow, am I the only one who expected a lot more with this program?

I have to admit tho, you people are great! I will help anywhere I can.

Have an Amazing evening,

Jeff
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

katiusciav
Community Member
welcome jeff. as you can see, we're quite the positive bunch :-D...

...i think this board is really the best thing about being a powerseller...and the support-a bit quicker than regular support emails, other than that, that's pretty much it...unless you got a big ego to feed...

...you will however find lots of answers, scenarios, and opinions on this board to almost any question or concern you may have, and you'll discover everyone's personalities while visiting the board more and more...

enjoy the ride!!
Kat
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

g-manthebossman
Community Member
any way to avoid being a power seller?
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

g-manthebossman
Community Member
do i have to accept the designation? can i get rid of it?
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

Welcome Jeff. I think you will find this board very helpful. Just read through some of the previous threads and you will gets lots of information. Good luck with your business!

Judy
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

gamers_place
Community Member
Thanx Kat,
No...no big ego to feed here, just some humble pie. noticed the personalities! Looking fwd to the more & more tho.

Up for the Ride!
Jeff
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

katiusciav
Community Member
Thanx ,
No...no big ego to feed here, just some humble pie. noticed the personalities! Looking fwd to the more & more tho.

lol-good to know-my ego is non existent these days!! as you'll roam through the boards, you'll probably notice that my personality is one of the best, try not to fall in love though, i've got more than i can handle right now trying to beat off fans...B-)
Kat
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

gamers_place
Community Member
Aww, shucks Kat. I was feeling so good after talking to you I even cancelled my OHIP! Now ya burst my bubble.
Any heart-break chats in here? LOL
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

gamers_place
Community Member
Thanx Judy, I appreciate the welcome. Wow, thats some store you have !!!

Jeff
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

tea_past_times
Community Member
as you'll roam through the boards, you'll probably notice that my personality is one of the best.....

BWah ha hahaha he hee he HO ho Ha Ha Ha !!!!!

And so humble too!!
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

Wow, thats some store you have !!!

Thank you.......:-x
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

whoscloset
Community Member
Congratulations Jeff!

Yes, this Board and the wisdom on it are the most you can hope to get from your PowerSeller status. Having said that, be careful who exactly you listen to...as with buying on ebay, always check the FB and record of those offering advice.

I have to agree that Kat is definitely our most popular (and diplomatic) poster. 😉

Monique

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

katiusciav
Community Member
shucks monique...where's that red faced smiley when you need it-lol-i'm so full of it, i crack myself up! i'm sure op will slowly see that its monique that carries LOTS of insight and ebay know-how around here...:-)

BWah ha hahaha he hee he HO ho Ha Ha Ha !!!!!

And so humble too!!

:-D and phil is my darling :-x
Kat
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

Welcome, Just hit Silver Level this month, pat on the back,

Powerseller, what can I say, the more you sell the less you get from Ebay, welcome to the world thats a bunch of lies.

But you do get something from ebay for being a powerseller, a email from them when your about to lose your powerseller status 😛

As a powerseller, I am surprised they have a phone at ebay, blogs my mind to know they have advanced in communication so much, a phone, outdated forum, with no information to really help us, but a place where we can complain to each other in the hopes that one day ebay will read them and I MEAN ONE DAY! If that day is after or before my death I dont know, cant tell you that!

But WELCOME, BEST OF LUCK ON UR BUSINESS! Thanks.

Sukh
(Dream About Comics)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thanks.

Sukh
(IComic.ca)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

New Power Seller

tea_past_times
Community Member
outdated forum, with no information to really help us.... And some people seem to like that outdatedness. So much so they bump it back to the top of the boards.
Message 20 of 23
latest reply