No 30 day fixed price listings in Turbo Lister?

Has anyone been able to create 30 day fixed price listings in Turbo Lister? eBay has gone through all the trouble to launch this and yet I am unable to take advantage of the new 30-day fixed price format because the 30 day option is not available. Did I download the update? YES! Did I close and re-open Turbo Lister? YES!

Shaking my head....
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

power_batteries
Community Member
Nope! I checked the Turbolister board and nobody there could do it either. Apparently there's no fixed date for an update to resolve this issue, just 'coming soon'. I listed a bunch of fixed price from Turbolister last night - thinking to edit them to 30 day. I got the 35 cent (37 Canadian) price, but was unable to edit the listings from 7 day to 30 day. 😞 I was able edit one fixed price listing that I uploaded a couple of hours before just a few minutes ago so it seems that ebay will allow us to edit newly listed items (at least for now). Still doesn't help with the dozens that I listed earlier though. 😛 Guess I should have waited for ebay to work the glitches out before I tried to take advantage.

C.G.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks so much for the info C.G.

I can't believe they DID NOT have to foresight to be Turbo Lister ready. I can't believe they DID NOT have the foresight to make all the new edits THEY ARE REQUIRING to be done in bulk...and to introduce new requirements to edit one after another after another after we have all burned ourselves out on revising our listings!

So sorry, I am feeling very RANTY these days. If we could only rate eBay on their performance and put it up on public display!

Obviously they are being mis-managed...like the bunch of pansies! Anybody care for some good ole "Search of the Holy Grail" taunts?

PS. If anybody subscribes to SSB, you can try their launcher. They ARE READY for the changes. Maybe eBay should be sending the HEAD HUNTERS their way!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
It looks like overnight that the TL developers updated TL to include the 30 day option. Take a peek at the new announcement!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

on .com:
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200809161314281.html .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well I was almost jumping for joy until I realized all my return policy settings were ignored. Looks like they have more bugs to work out. Guess I bet go start another thread...
Message 6 of 6
latest reply