Not receiving combined shipping dicount!

Where and how do I get help about A Seller that will not send  shipping, each additional item is $1.75 US..He has charged me $9.99 US for all 6 items...I asked him politely  for the combined shipping reduction 3 times & this was his final answer...Can someone please help me with this?!?!?!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@lululoveu2 wrote:

Where and how do I get help about A Seller that will not send  shipping, each additional item is $1.75 US..He has charged me $9.99 US for all 6 items...I asked him politely  for the combined shipping reduction 3 times & this was his final answer...Can someone please help me with this?!?!?!

HI lululoveu2,

Great question to ask Customer Support - please reach out.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for responding, Kalvin...My message did not copy & paste properly, part of It was missing so, I hoped & prayed that It would be understood ...I'm very happy to hear that you fully understand the problem & I did figure that I would have to contact customer support, as my items are still not paid for and I would have loved for them to be paid with the combined shipping discount several days ago but, this Seller (company) will not respond to any of my messages& definitely will not adjust the total on my invoice...I'm really sad about all of this because It was my first time buying from this Seller, & made sure I read all of his policies and then I made my bids...I really planned to have these items in time for Christmas...I'm certain that won't happen now! 😞
Message 3 of 3
latest reply