Oh Canada our Home and "Native" land..........no doubt now!

A groundbreaking genetic study led by a team of U.S. and Canadian anthropologists has traced a direct DNA link between the 5,500-year-old remains of an aboriginal woman found on a British Columbia island, a second set of ancient female bones from a nearby 2,500-year-old site and — most stunningly................ — a living Tsimshian woman from the Metlakatla First Nation, located close to both of the prehistoric burials along B.C.’s North Coast near the city of Prince Rupert.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Breakthrough+study+links+woman+year+grandmother/8623643/story.html 

Photobucket
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Well according to the Christians we all descended from two people Adam & Eve so everyone would have commun DNA

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

And some have snake DNA.

There are also those who believe we came from aliens from outer space. I'm pretty sure I've met a few of them.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Of course if we are all related then eBay will have to drop the auction format and become strictly fixed price as you are not allowed to bid on a family members listings.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@karl*katz wrote:

Of course if we are all related then eBay will have to drop the auction format and become strictly fixed price as you are not allowed to bid on a family members listings.

LOL!  I didn't think that the question of the longevity of Native peoples was much in doubt, but it's good to have it genetically verified.  Still, I have my reservations about reservations...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ancestry.com will determine your roots and original port. Take that valued information and get you hence!!

W1Smiley Wink

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

get you hence!!

You gone Shakespeare on us?

Photobucket
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

This is the beginning of the golden era for ancient DNA research

That is, until they uncover that lost link to the alien DNA

Message 8 of 8
latest reply