Oh that's fresh - Paypal shipping not working again.

I have had it with this service! Almost every time I use Paypal I get a stupid message telling me I selected the wrong service type for the dimensions entered - problem is that the dimensions I use are well within the limits. I get this message so often I have to just go and use Canada Post's more expensive ship-in-a-click. If Paypal does work for me, it often allows me to select the wrong service type for international and the parcel invariably gets returned to me by CP a week later. I cannot seem to win.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re-boot, clear cache, etc. Is this a Cdn parcel? Are ya ticking the bullet for oarcel or letter? I have not had that error in quite a while.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It's been working just fine here.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

Re-boot, clear cache, etc. Is this a Cdn parcel? Are ya ticking the bullet for oarcel or letter? I have not had that error in quite a while.

That "error" drives me nuts. I select "Expedited Parcel" put in the dimensions,weight etc..."forget" to click the "parcel" bullet then get the error message on the next screen and have to go back.

When would an Expedited PARCEL ever be a letter!!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

kashka
Community Member

Happened to me yesterday..then I remembered you have to check the "Parcel" box just above where you enter the dimensions.Hope this fixes it  🙂

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I am looking hard at the screen and I do not see a bullet to select parcel/letter.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

right above the dimension

Message 7 of 7
latest reply