Order placed May 8 and still have not received item plus seller not responsing, need advise to do?

maysiow
Community Member

My order was place on May 8 and 2 emails was set to the seller; up to today, I still have not received the purhased item!

Since it has past the 45 days mark, seller did NOT even response to my email! 

I would like to get a refund of this purchase.

Please advise next step

Thanks,

ebay buyer

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Order placed May 8 and still have not received item plus seller not responsing, need advise to do?

Hi Maysiow, It seems your seller may have strung you along until it was too late to file a complaint with eBay.  You may still be able to obtain their phone number and give them a call, which if nothing else may startle them into paying attention to you.  If you don't know how to do that:  At the top of most eBay pages, next to the big blue Search button, click the word Advanced.  It will take you to a page where on the left is a list of options.  Under Members, click Find Contact Information.  Fill in the User ID and Item Number.  It it's not too late for even that, eBay will send you the seller's phone number.  If the seller is located in the US, you can also try a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)  http://www.ic3.gov/

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Also, another responder just reminded me, if you paid with a credit card you can call your credit card company and ask for a charge-back.  Their time limits vary.  There should be a number to call somewhere on the card.  Again, good luck.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply