Other Online Stores linked to Ebay

faerywishes
Community Member
I was looking through a bunch of the links on the left hand side of my Ebay page the other day. I am postive I located a page that told me about subscribing to another online store linked to Ebay.

The monthly price is $29.99 but because I have a Ebay Store it would only be $20.99 a month.

I didn't save the page as I thought I knew exactly where I found it. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I would really appreciate if someone could let me know asap.

Thanks
Colleen
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Colleen,

Are you referring to ProStores by chance?

Susan
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Colleen,

If it was a ProStores ad...here's the link: http://www.prostores.com/

Susan
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

faerywishes
Community Member
Susan,

You're a doll! I hate it when my mind goes blank, or I can't find things in here.

Thank you Thank you so much! And for responding so quickly.

I'll send all the listing faeries I can find your way to help you. Only thing I haven't been able to find even one lately and have had to do all this darn listing myself. I hope your doing well with them!

Colleen :-x
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

faerywishes
Community Member
Thanks again! I book marked it this time! I don't know what I was thinking the other day to not book mark it and think I would remember where I found it! LOL

Have A Wonderul Day
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I do believe ProStores is a wholey owned subsidary of eBay ??? or maybe it was some other equity arrangement, which accounts for why they are allowed to be linked on eBay when no others are 😉
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi ampurtle,

Yes, eBay owns ProStores. Sellers still have to pay fees for items sold there.

I'm not sure if you may link to these stores through your listings though. It may only be through a person's About Me Page.

Susan
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

"I'm not sure if you may link to these stores through your listings though."

That is a good question. Even eBay is unsure on that score! In a recent posting, the manager of eBay Stores on .com indicated eBay is still reviewing the ProStore link policy on eBay and will make an announcement soon. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Ya, that's another lawsuite in the making, it's called restraint of trade if their company can link but no others 😛
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Pro Stores Looks good playboypaintball here i come 😄 Its only .5% fee which is nothing for good promotion . I like competing against myself its fun .
Message 10 of 10
latest reply