Our booth for this Xmas 2003 @ the 7 oaks mall in B.C tell me what you think hehe

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
16 REPLIES 16

Our booth for this Xmas 2003 @ the 7 oaks mall in B.C tell me what you think hehe

jaymor8
Community Member
YCS - It looks very exotic and it looks like fun!!

Good luck!

Jackie...
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
I am sitting in the center on high speed DSL doing Ebay , fowarding the payment emails to the staff at our office for packing . The first 2 weeks are very slow and not worth paying a staff member the hours . so I will be in the booth for the next 6 weeks from 9 till 9

Todd
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Very KEWL Todd!! I'm sure things will pick up. I know a lot of people haven't even thought about starting Xmas shopping. GOOD LUCK!!!
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

mahsauction
Community Member
How were you able to get DSL into the middle of a the hallway at the mall? Do they have a land line that you used?
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
We have a phone line in the booth for POS terminal . I then called Telus and added DSL for the 6 weeks . I then D-linked wireless routered the DSL to 5 other booths within the mall . So basically I get the DSL for the 6 weeks for free and each vendor gets high speed in thier booth for around 10.00 for 6 weeks

...I told myself ..I would do this next year 2003 for all the vendors.
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

mahsauction
Community Member
Very Chic!
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Todd, only one thing I don't like about it -- you're far too close to Purdy's!!! Just the smell would make me gain 5 lbs a day!

We plan to be in the Valley around the middle of Dec -- I'll try to drop by for an in-person look around!

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

north-of-55
Community Member
Fantastic!
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Sure anyones welcome to come buy
Todd
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Todd, I noticed you are right next to International Clothiers. If I mail you $5.00 can you pick me up a suit?
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
How do you secure your booth at night? Is your stuff safe there?
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
The suits are cheaper , $2.00 but they once sold for 200.00
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

momosworld
Community Member
Looks great Todd! I wish I lived near there...then I would come say hi 🙂

Wish you all the best for xmas sales,

momo.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
well into the long stretch....almost done
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Todd, we had intended to visit last weekend but the uncertainty about the ferries changed our plans. I was really looking forward to meeting you and being able to put a face to an email name! Oh well ... there'll be another time. we'll be on the mainland in February for a stamp collectors show in Richmond. Maybe there'll be an opportunity then ...

Good luck for the rest of the Holiday Sales season!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

brownboxit
Community Member
Very cool - certainly maximized to bring in the foot traffic! good job!
Message 17 of 17
latest reply