Our girls at the skating carnival

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

Honestly, I don't know why I'm still here! I've been downgraded to Silver status even though I've not sold a thing since the first week of November! Needless to say.....I'm glad to be able to pop in from time to time and share some skating news with you!

The regular skating season for the Melfort Figure Skating Club ended on Sunday with their annual carnival which they present to the public. This year's theme was entitled GLEE and it was fabulous!

Here are a few pics that The Melfort Journal took of the carnival during morning practice on Sunday:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=279850&id=694221245&l=54aabd663b

Our girls are now in Spring Skating School and are so enjoying it! Emi is landing her Axel and Double Salchow fairly consistently now. Last night her coach worked with her on the Double Loop and she got it! I don't know who was more excited....Emi or her coach!

Kaitlyn and MacKenzie are now landing their Lutz and their Axel! They are on Cloud 9 and Emi (as well as all of us) are so proud of them!

The beginning of May the three of them are taking a seminar on ice with the Free Skate Pair....Rudi Zweiger and Paige Lawrence....who are ranked 4th in the world. They are so excited to meet them and skate with them and...take lessons from them! Should be a fun time!

Sorry, no eBay news here!

Have a wonderful day!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Susan,

So you've been downgraded to silver! That must be so disappointing...lol.

What an honour for your girls to take lessons from Rudi & Paige! It sounds as though they have worked very hard to master all the different jumps. I think you will be ready for spring, though, and warm weather as opposed to cold arenas.

You certainly picked the right time to leave eBay. Wanna trade places?:-D

Judy
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi Judy,

No, sorry....I don't want to trade places...but I'll slide over and make room for you at the rink! 😄

Susan
Message 3 of 3
latest reply