'Page Not Responding' NO View Sales Records, Leave Feedback, Print Shipping Label

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay
Page Not Responding 

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:
  • Refresh your browser by holding down the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking on the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
  • Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
  • Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.
If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Copyright © 1995-2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

'Page Not Responding' NO View Sales Records, Leave Feedback, Print Shipping Label

Since 10 am Central that I noticed. 

Has this been reported? Can anyone tell me what is happening?

It affects:

I kind of need for this to, you know, actually work. 

I will note that you can print packing slips and labels through paypal without issue. And probably that you can find another way to navigate to feedback but not to Sales Records. And Order Details is not the same thing. Also not affected. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Also cannot Download from Paid and Shipped.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'd like to point out that there are other ways to navigate to the Feedback page but if you depend on the drop-down menu at right on your Waiting Shipment page of the Selling Manager to gain access to packing slips and buyer address, you can copy and paste the addresses from the emails you've received from ebay and paypal about the items having sold and been paid.

Also, paypal will allow you to print a packing slip without printing a label if you're intending to use domestic lettermail, for example. 

This is what I'm doing with the orders coming in today and tonight. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I've been getting the same thing all day as well.  Wish they would fix this.

signature
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It's working for me now. 

You?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Nope. Page Not Responding again. And again. And again.

I give up. I think I'll take a nap instead of beating my head against the wall. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply