Paid for an item didnt get it . Seller doesnt respond.

I ordered a Real Madrid Jersey from a eBay seller. When I had to pay with PayPal it Said to contact seller. So I did and they told me to give me my PayPal username to let me pay for the Jersey. for some reason i cant see my payment to Them on eBay but I see all my communication we had on eBay. I checked PayPal and the shirt is paid for.Now they Dont respond to any of my mail. What do I do? Julia Gouliquer.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paid for an item didnt get it . Seller doesnt respond.

If your seller is in North America it will take about 20 days for delivery. Perhaps longer given the holiday rush.

If your seller is in Europe, it will take 10-15 days for delivery.

If your seller is in Asia, your (probably counterfeit) jersey will take 20-30 days for delivery.

Has it been more than 45 days since you paid for the item?

NO?

Start a claim through the Resolution Centre up there under Help and Contact. It's automated and efficient.

YES?

The deadline has passed for an eBay or Paypal claim.

Forget eBay and PP. Go to the credit card you really paid with. PP is just a mediator. Phone the 1-800 customer service number and ask about a chargeback. Have your paperwork handy for the clerk to process the refund.

Was your seller is Asia?

You may be offered a 'replacement'. The 'replacement' will never show up and if it did , what makes you think it would be better than the original? This is a relatively new scam out of Asia, promising replacements that cannot arrive before your Dispute deadline expires.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply