PayPal Open Cases?????

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi All,

I'm curious. I decided to take a peek in the Resolution Center of my PayPal account tonight. When I did I see that it says that I have 1 Open Case. However, I have no cases whatsoever under any category.

I clicked through every category. Anywhere else I should be looking?

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal Open Cases?????

Are any cases showing in Selling Manager as "Requiring your attention"?

Did you buy anything recently?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

Did you try checking in your ebay Resolution Center..maybe that would show something??
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

momoftwingles2
Community Member
I looked in Selling Manager and there are no cases of any kind. And, I also looked in the eBay Resolution Center and there is nothing there as well. I have only bought one item on eBay and that was several months ago…perfect and easy transation.

I’m stumped!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

That's really odd. There's no type of number that you can cross match in paypal resolution center?
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

momoftwingles2
Community Member
There's absolutely nothing.

I called PayPal and they don't have a clue either. They said that I have never had any time of case...opened or closed so they do not know why the 1 is there under open cases. When I click on the 1 and or they click on the one....NOTHING comes up. It's a blank category.

Very odd.

Susan
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

Well, then,

IT'S HAMMERTIME!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Thanks! I needed a good laugh!

Susan
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

PayPal Open Cases?????

I have had it show that way for over a year with no case. Some kind of bug, when I did have an actual case showed as 2 but the phantom one still was in total. Lasted about 8 months then just dissappeared one day.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply