PayPal not updating with Ebay Shipping Status

Is anyone else having problems with Paypal not showing items shipped when they are marked shipped in Ebay? For about 3 weeks now I have had to log into Paypal seperately and mark items as shipped. I figure something changed at ebay and I can't find what it is... any thoughts please...P

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ask the question to eBay.ca staffers this afternoon during their Weekly Board Hour:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Board-Hour-Session/bd-p/23000000073

They may have an answer for you.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am having the exact same issue although this has only been happening with me for the past week or so.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Same thing here. And the other way around does not work either... I print my label with PayPal using eBay's link "Print shipping label", but the tracking does not upload automatically as it used to (I was using Tracked Packet service). I had to enter it myself. This is becoming very frustrating...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi, i have the exact same issues, but vice versa too. I.e. when I print a shipping label via paypal canadapost integrated system, I go back to my ebay account and the item is not marked as shipped!  There is no error reporting system or bug reporting system for ebay as they feel no need for anyone to be able to contact their company! 

They don't pay anyone on these forums minimum wage for customer support services, i.e. they are using you all ("community") as a support staff without paying you to answer people's questions. Great company. Great flaw in the minimum wage system. Kind of like those companies that pay 50 cents a day to chinese workers to make $150 purses while the CEO's are earning $50,000,000 salary or so.

So if you did have an error on the ebay website and it was broken, who would you contact? where is the fax number, email contact forum, error/bug reporting system? Oh it's non existent. Because ebay's computer programmers are perfect and never make any mistakes. Yeah right.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

<< they are using you all ("community") as a support staff without paying you>>

Haha, that's about it, really. Smiley LOL   Think of it as 'volunteering'.  

<< if you did have an error on the ebay website and it was broken, who would you contact?>>

Depending on the bug, if others here cannot share info and sort out the problem, and it is not something that the 

ebay phone help can handle, and it is definitely an ebay issue, then usually someone brings it up on the 

Weekly Board Hour.  Click on the above link in Pierre's post.  There hasn't been a board hour lately, . . . who knows, 

maybe next week (?).

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

WOW! Check out the OP date... 2013... what goes around comes around, again and again and again... Oh look, it was my own post, who would have thunk?

Let's see now... no Traffic Reports, orders don't combine properly, inconsistant Paypal updates, sketchy search results, Markdown Manager not working, Board Hours that yield almost zero results, clueless Customer Service agents, clueless new Buyers... SNAFU! 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply