Paypal Ripping me off

bare_bright
Community Member
What going on here with paypal, I went to transfer funds from paypal to my bank and the exchange rate is like 1.20
when our dollar is like 1.27

I can understand 2% fee but 7%

what also gets me if i look at one of my Auctions it shows like .99 CAD and the US Shows 1.25 aprox but if I want to take the funds I only get 1.20

Thats a rip off big time, not to mention the 3 Charges done with my paypal debit card that equals over 300$ Which I never done, I spent a total of 4 hours so far and got nowhere near getting my money back, all I got was a Cancelled debit card lol

They keep telling me to go to the History page and find the transaction and there is to be a button on the page to contest the charges lol, all there is a RETURN TO LOG button, I can't beleive them, even the supervisor is Lost

I got so feed up , I hung up on them and will try again Monday to get back my money
T.J.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paypal Ripping me off

They keep telling me to go to the History page and find the transaction and there is to be a button on the page to contest the charges lol, all there is a RETURN TO LOG button, I can't beleive them, even the supervisor is Lost

I contacted PayPal awhile ago because every time I withdraw money I still get the note that says "Have you raised your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account and click View Limits on the Account Overview page". I have no limits because I have a business account. The PP rep conceded that fact and told me to go to the one mentioned in the note but it is not there. Then I mentioned that I was in Canada and he knew that our page is different but he didn't know where to find it.

I still haven't found it and I still get the note every time I withdraw.

And I still get 2 bills from eBay for fees; one under my present id and the other one under my first one which I changed a long time ago. I haven't bothered to ask about that one yet.

Judy
Message 2 of 2
latest reply