Paypal labels - problem with small packets air to USA.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with paypal labels.  I tried to print a Small packets Air label to the USA with the dimensions of 42 x 32 x 3 CM and a weight of 0.468 KG and it tells me to check the amount entered???  Never had this problem before as both dimensions and weight are well within the accepted standards for Small packets Air.  Don't know what paypal means by amount entered.  I'm wondering if this is another "glitch" from Canada post.  If anyone has any helpful ideas about this issue - Please post!  Thanks.  🙂

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I've had that happen the odd time when I have accidentally put 2 decimal points in front of a number instead of just 1.

It's definitely set for cm, not inches? When i used calculated shipping and then go to print a label, it always has my measurements in inches even though I use metric for the shipping calculator.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes, it was set for CM and I only had 1 decimal point.  I entered the exact same info into Canada Posts shipping rate calculator and it showed the Small packets Air option with no problems.  Yet when I enter the same info on Paypal it says to check amount entered.  I've printed hundreds of paypal labels over the years and have never encountered this problem.  I wonder if it has anything to do with all the changes to shipping options at Canada post this past month???

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and restart your browser.

Since all you want is a 0.500 kg Small Packet USA rate label, change the dimensions to something else like 30 x 20 x 10 and 0.500 kg.  Just to see if it will work at all.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I've had issues in the last couple weeks. Glitches I think.

Sometimes I have to close out of the shipping page and then start over. Most problems seem to be with Air parcels.

_ _ _ _ _

"To be old and wise you first have to be young and stupid".
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm having the same problems and its driving me crazy.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I haven't had a problem in that regard but yesterday, when I tried to print a small packet label, I kept getting a message saying that PayPal labels were unavailable at that time.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Same problem here. Gave up and printed my labels from the CP site. Frustrating 😞

Message 8 of 8
latest reply