Pierre's suggestion for automated emails

Pierre,

I would like to take the opportunity, once again, to thank you for your suggestion. You have no idea how many buyers have commented on our end-of-auction (sale) automated email to the effect that it has made them stop, look, and purchase more items from us.

Anther one just this morning. Verbatim copy and paste:

First, please take a look at the hundreds of quality Cox items available from our eBay store - at low discounted prices - BEFORE arranging payment for this item. Combine ALL purchases into ONE payment to save on shipping

I just do so. And now i have two different orders.

Best reg
Bård

Also, multiple payments are way down 🙂

Bernie
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Mr. Bernie,

Can you please remind this old lady...Mrs. momoftwingles where I find the automated e-mails?

Thanks!
Me
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Site preferences
Manage email templates
Winning buyer notification
Edit

Cheers
Bernie
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Mr. Bernie,

Can you please remind this old lady...Mrs. momoftwingles where I find the automated e-mails?

Thanks!
Me

HI Momo,
Automated email you can set preference as Bernie said, I use ebay site preference email setting as well as VENDIO free for ebay seller email setting. Vendio is a free basic service allow ebay seller to automate end of auctions email to buyer, feedback you can display on your each listing automatically, Those are free . I also have Auctiva, but don't use automated messages, since i had setup with Vendio, to avoid too much email confusion to buyer.
In Auctiva Listing templete I mentioned about combo shipping discounts, that also give buyer interest to look into your other listing. So far i did have couple of repeat customers, looking for more. Also if you have store, you can use "Newsletter" to send to subscriber as well as your customer who order with you biweekly, monthly. Weekly is recommended.

I hope that help.
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 4 of 4
latest reply