Posted shipping is wrong!

Hello everyone.  I feel kind of silly to have to bring this up on this forum.   I have been having issues with the shipping on eBay.ca since Sunday night.  I am not sure if any one else has notice problems on their computers but my lap top seems to have gone back  to the early days of shopping on eBay with no Global Shipping.  This might sound well and good except for the fact that no matter what items I look at on eBay.ca I'm getting the wrong shipping showing.  Here it is Thursday and the same thing is happening.  There is no Global Shipping showing up anywhere and the shipping charges that are showing up on items is extremely low.  I am bidding on a few things and I have a few things on my watch list none of which have G.S. and the shipping shown on most items is below $20.00, even with large dolls.  If I go on to eBay.com everything is as it should be.  I have been looking at purchasing a air painting gun that a seller has for $175.00 and on eBay.ca the shipping is shown to be free.  If I look at  the exact same item on eBay.com the shipping is $62.00.  If I look at my watch list or bids on eBay.com the global shipping is there and the high shipping charges.  I have no idea why this is going on.  I thought maybe it could be a setting problem on my lap top.  It seems as if I have a magic lap top that is blocking out Global Shipping and keeping all other shipping low.  The problem is I don't know what I am actually paying for shipping now.  Strange things are afoot on this lap top.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What country is shipping set for?

Pull up an ebay listing on your laptop -- look in the Shipping and Payments section and see what country is currently set. If it is not set to Canada but United States then you'd be having these type of issues.

Resetting back to Canada will fix the problem.   (been there, done that)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

"the shipping charges that are showing up on items is extremely low. "

Could you please provide one or two listing numbers, please.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What country is shipping set for?

Pull up an ebay listing on your laptop -- look in the Shipping and Payments section and see what country is currently set. If it is not set to Canada but United States then you'd be having these type of issues.

Resetting back to Canada will fix the problem.   (been there, done that)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi there. Thank you for your advice. I did check a listing on a item I was bidding on and made sure the shipping was for Canada and low and behold, all the proper shipping fell into place for every thing else. I kind of liked the shipping charges before. Now I definitely can't afford anything!!!! I don't know how the setting was changed but all it well now! Thanks so much.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply