PowerSeller Workshop with Canada Post, Thurs. July 7, 1:00-2:00 PM ET

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
Please join us on Thursday, July 7, from 1-2 PM ET for a workshop with Canada Post. Kim from Canada Post will be here to answer all of your questions about Canada Post and how you use the various services with your eBay business.

If you are not able to attend, you can leave your questions here in advance of the workshop and they will be answered during the workshop, and you can come back in and check the answers.

Hope you can join us!

Carly
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi everyone,

In effort to engage the maximum participation from the community, we are going to hold this workshop on the Canada Town Square. Please come by and post your questions, and attend tomorrow if you can!

http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=300021033&tstart=0&mod=1120580752470

Hope to see you there!
Carly
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

genealogyresearcher
Community Member
I may not be here then, but would like to ask when/if the free bubble packs will be available again.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
Oh boy
engaging and the word FREE do not go together
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

One question only: will be the TRACKING NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL SMALL PACKETS AVAILABLE AGAIN? It WAS until January 2004 and it WORKED VERY WELL! It was cancelled and replaced by Xpresspost which costs 3 times more (what makes many of my items "not-sellable" to international buyers).
For example: a small tube, 0.2 kg weight sent to Poland - before: 16 CAD, now - 48 CAD. Because of that I had to change the structure of my business. In effect: I lose the money, eBay loses the money, Canada Post loses the money too (because I don't pay more as expected - I simply don't send anymore!). Who won..?????
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder to come over to Canada Town Square and ask your CPC questions, the workshop just started.

Thanks
Carly
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

camrynscloset
Community Member
Well, I have read both threads, and wow...that stinks. No more lettermail? Well, I suppose I am soon to be out of selling clothing, anyway. But it is already so difficult to compete with US sellers. They get things cheaper, sell them cheaper, and ship them cheaper.

I must go revise some auctions now 😞
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

graysonac
Community Member
That was a pretty depressing workshop. It's nice to see that USPS is doing some great things, especially the $7.70 flat-rate boxes, since that'll make my buying things from the US that much cheaper.

But it's sad that CPost considers itself "reasonably" priced 😞
Message 8 of 8
latest reply