Powersellers with independend websites

newenglandcountryliving
Community Member
If you are looking to improve your marketing position with your non-ebay website or just thinking about having one, you need to join a group of PS's on ebay.com that have a vision of strength in numbers. DO NOT miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this movement. The Top Sellers Marketing Group is a concerned group of PS's who want to improve their position in the internet selling marketplace. Come join us in our effort to help all PS's that have a website or intend to have one.

This is a group started by US Powersellers. To join, just go up to the top right of the page on ebay.com, hover your mouse over "community"

click on the "groups" link

on the new page, on the left side of your computer screen, there is a list of "new" discussion groups, and loucoin's group is there, just click on that link, apply to join, and when someone will let you in.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity!!!!!
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Newengland:

I can't seem to find this group that you are speaking of. I would really appreciate some help in finding it.
Thanks in advance!

Axe.
Message 2 of 95
latest reply

newenglandcountryliving
Community Member
Axe,

the link is hear: http://groups.ebay.com/forum/Sellers-Marketing-Group/Cover-Page/1600035944 however, I am so sorry to say that it was just decided to stop acceptance for new members for now. The group has 250 members now(within 2 days!!). I will send you an invite as soon as new members are accepted again.

Gabriele
Message 3 of 95
latest reply

Thanks, Gabriele, much appreciated.

Axe.
Message 4 of 95
latest reply

That's not bad idea, although it might be better if Canadians formed their own marketing group because many business-running conditions are quite different between Canada and US (shipping pains, currency, competition, import/export, taxes, etc).
Message 5 of 95
latest reply

Hi,
I just followed the link supplied above and I get this message

This group is not accepting new members at this time. Please try again later.

Interesting!
Gehres

Message 6 of 95
latest reply

newenglandcountryliving
Community Member
weedsellit3u, please see post 2. If you are interested, I will send you an invite as soon as the group accepts new members again.

Gabriele
Message 7 of 95
latest reply

Wow, when was this group formed?

All filled up on the same date of announcement, it must be good.

Please send invite when it opens up again.

thank you 🙂
Message 8 of 95
latest reply

newenglandcountryliving
Community Member
It was formed 2 days ago! It's amazing, how many people joined already.

marcopoloca, I put you in the list for an invite.

Gabriele
Message 9 of 95
latest reply

Thanks newenglandcountryliving!
I missed the closed bit.
Gehres

Message 10 of 95
latest reply

train_depot_lv
Community Member
TO OUR FRIENDS UP NORTH....

Hi, I'm one of the US powersellers who has been helping the group out. I just wanted to apologize for any upset that may have been caused by the temporary pause in accepting new members. It was completely unintentional. Things just overloaded the capacity to deal with them, especially when people have their own businesses to run as well.

No one anticipated the overwhelming numbers of Power Sellers who were interested in participating, I personally would have been thrilled if 50 had participated. Instead, we have almost 250, and we got that in less than four full days. The numbers the first day or two were manageable, but expanded geometrically beyond that, beyond the capacity of the system to bear. I know how much time people coordinating things were spending dealing with just recruiting, posting, issuing invites, approving applications to join, answering questions, dealing with technical problems, etc., and that doesn't include other things that were transpiring behind the scenes.

Its my understanding that they have every intention of reopening very shortly with a system in place to handle things in a more orderly fashion, with a domain name established, some of the work such as categorization and a wordpress blog set up, etc. This is just a temporary, very temporary suspension of admissions, a hiccup in the proceedings, essentially.

Again, this is a pause, not a stop. My understanding is they hope to reopen in a couple of days and start accepting more new members, including the internationals. They want to have as many powersellers and former powersellers participating as possible. And I apologize for any disappointment about the TEMPORARY suspension.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.

TSMGlogo
Message 11 of 95
latest reply

train_depot_lv
Community Member
For any questions in regards to our program, please contact;

newenglandcountryliving

Thank you

TSMGlogo
Message 12 of 95
latest reply

newenglandcountryliving
Community Member
I will be here in case anybody has any questions.

I also started a list for sellers to be invited to the group as soon as acceptance of new members resumes.

Please contact me, if you are interested in receiving an invite.

Gabriele
Message 13 of 95
latest reply

canadabeltbuckles
Community Member
Hi newenglandcountryliving,

Please add me to the list of invitees as well...

Thanks.

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Message 14 of 95
latest reply

newenglandcountryliving
Community Member
Coppersgiftsandjewelry, I added you. You will receive an invite soon.

Gabriele
Message 15 of 95
latest reply

canadabeltbuckles
Community Member
Would it be possible to get a complete synopsis of the groups approach?

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Message 16 of 95
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
Hello newenglandcountryliving,

Please add me to your list of invitees 🙂

Kasha

Message 17 of 95
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi newenglandcountryliving,

I would appreciate your adding me to your list.

Thank you!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 18 of 95
latest reply

Same here.

Frederic
Message 19 of 95
latest reply

Thank you Train_Depot Lv for taking the time to explain to our group up north from your busy schedule 🙂
Message 20 of 95
latest reply