Problem with a seller

I bought 2 items from a seller on ebay, the shipped my items to a wrong address  which i dont know how they messed that up, i only have 1 address. they are refusing to ship to my correct address and refusing to give me a full refund for the items

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Problem with a seller

When you say "to a wrong address" , was the address an old one that appeared on your Paypal account?  Sellers are required to ship only to the address on PP to keep their Seller Protection.

Or was it a completely unrelated address?

It is possible that the seller cannot get the items back from the receiver, who would either have to pay return shipping or take the package to the PO,  for something that is no fault of his.

However, the seller cannot keep the money if he did not deliver the product.

Give up on ever receiving the items. Go for the money.

Go to the Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received dispute. The seller will have to show that the purchase was delivered to the address you gave on Paypal or PP will refund you and go after the seller for the money.  Youhave 45 days from purchase to do this. This will have an impact on his ability to sell and list on eBay.

In addition, you have 60 days to leave feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. You will also be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating is Five Stars. The lowest rating is ONE Star. Again, if a seller's DSRs drop below 4.3 his ability to list and sell are greatly reduced.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Problem with a seller

its a completely unrelated address i dont even live in the same country that it was shipped to. i opened a claim case with paypal so the seller has to either ship or refund or paypal will refund me and charge seller

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Problem with a seller

Not even the same country? Wow. Some people just can't admit they are wrong. Woman SurprisedThis should be an easy win for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply