Problem with automatic Echecks generation

Please join me in Petitioning, Ebay Corporate // Pay Pal (it financial enforcement agency) from recklessly withdrawing funds from our accounts with out prior consent nor notice! HELP US & YOUR SELF NOW Here is our story.

We were making our usual monthly payment to Ebay for our selling fees through pay pals, & I made a mistake in the US to Canadian conversion which resulted in a five dollar over draft, this initiated the generation of an Echeck by Pay Pals to our Canadian account not for five dollars but rather for the whole amount.  We objected to this contacted our bank to stop it, contacted Ebay so that there would be no problem with them and sent the amount that was available to them for the monthly fees.  Then we contacted Pal Pal to request that the stop this transaction and explained our situation, they refused we told them that we had blocked their attempt to with draw funds.  They then stated that would be enough to stop this (Ebay also agreed when contact right afterwards) so we thought that it was a done deal.  However while we we on the phone with them these grossly disingenuous people who are supposed to assist us clandestinely rerouted their "Echeck to our US Bank account? and with drew the funds!! in effect they have now been double paid for this period!! With out any offer of Refund!  We will never again place our concern for our Ebay obligation above our own again as a result of this loyalty is really tough to earn back!

No notice was given, nor regard for the customer, just blind ambition, abuse of power and greed.

We they buyers and seller make Ebay the community that it is.

Iis this really what we want?

How about no Echeck generation with out either prior consent in general or the ability to give notice of an over draft condition first with the option of declining an Echeck generating event First!! it is only fair.  Lastly generating an echeck for only the amount in question not for amount far beyond the amount missing.

Sincerely a weary Long term Ebay Seller of good standing,

M. Klein

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

myzee
Community Member

You got my vote for no Echeques!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I hate e-check too but what are you fighting about...

The bank can take your house if your a day late on your morgage payment so why can't paypal take what you owe them ..

When you sign up on paypal you agree to pay them what is owed and they can collect by any means if they have to ..

I understand your frustration but if your payment was due and not paid paypal did nothing wrong you gave them your consent when you signed up on paypal so why would they ask again?

Sorry not trying to rain on the parade ..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply