Problems sending emails through selling manager - text is left blank

I am having a problem sending notifications through selling manager since this evening (before 5 pm it was just fine). What's happening is that the text which I have saved (be it for a shipping notification or payment received notification) is not being included in any of the emails I send. All that is being sent is a blank email with the header and inside text just showing more items for sale from me.

I just emailed eBay support about this.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, I've been experiencing the same thing

No text portions have been included with any emails that I've sent. I've been manually resending every email (payment thank you's and shipping notifications)

I too have also contacted support but have heard nothing back (That was approx 6pm EST yesterday)

Janice
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

"At this time we are aware that some emails being sent to your buyers are not containing information. We have reported this to the developers of Selling Manager and are hoping to have it resolved very soon. Our sincere apologies for any trouble you are experiencing due to this.

We appreciate you reporting that you are experiencing this issue, we will be adding your account information to the report so that the developers can further investigate the issue.
"

This is the response from Live Help. Lets hope its sorted quickly, its quite a nuisance resending all the messages.:|

Janice
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi Janice. Let's compare notes. This is what I got today:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problem you encountered using the site. Our technical team is currently working on this issue.

While we don't have a specific timeframe yet on when this would be resolved, I'd like to assure you that we're working hard to correct this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced as a result of this problem and want to thank you for your patience and understanding.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Problem resolved 🙂 And quite quickly too this time!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply