Problems with CP thermal labels?

I got a thermal printer and tried using thermal labels I got from CP, but it doesn't print anything out on them. I some labels with the printer and it prints on those so I know it works, but for some reason the thermal labels from CP don't work. Ideas?
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

aabros
Community Member
1-800-277-4799

that's the CP Help Desk Toll-Free line. Before switching to UPS last month, I was calling them 4-5 times a day. ]:)
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I'd switch to UPS in a heartbeat, but even if I got a contract with a 50% discount off posted rates, that'd still be about equal to counter rates with CP. UPS is mad overpriced in Canada.

Good number though, I'll call them in a few.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
It's costing me anywhere between $5.50 and $9.75 CDN within Canada. With Canada Post, it was costing me between $6 and $10 also... so there is basically no difference. We had level 2 within Canada with CP and we have about 50% off with UPS... B-)
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

We?
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
we as in "my brother and I". hahahaha
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

How much volume are you doing?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
We teamed-up with another local seller around here... we ship about 20-30 parcels/day.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

mirakbiz_inc
Community Member
You probably ordered the wrong item, their description is not really good and it's easy to order the wrong ones. What kind of printer do you have? let me know and I'll let you know the SKU from CPC
(By the way, I did the same thing when I got my printer....)
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

mirakbiz_inc
Community Member
Actually I just checked the SKU it's

533086594 500 UNIVERSAL LABELS 1" CORE These are direct thermal so they don't require a ribbon
Message 10 of 10
latest reply