Promotional Free Listings not working

I received an email for the special free promotional listings...when I try to relist items it is charging me for the 10 duration upgrade or any other upgrades, and the listing quantity counter in summary is changing from the regular free listings instead of under the promotial one?? Should I continue to list and ebay will change the listing fees at a later date or is there a glitch in the system again? I have not had this problem in the past.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Same issue for me too. Not working. Just reduces a listing from  the free 50 monthly listings. Here is the link to the invitation for those who didn't get the invite to the promotion...

http://ebay.ca/promo/2014/10_15.html

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Same for me. I wouldn't have relisted what I did had I known the free listings were coming out of the 50 monthly.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same thing for me, just called Ebay and spent 25 minutes on the phone with a rep, he had no idea of the problem, he offer me a credit

for the listings I post today but the same thing can happen tomorrow.

@not2shabbyvintage wrote:

I received an email for the special free promotional listings...when I try to relist items it is charging me for the 10 duration upgrade or any other upgrades, and the listing quantity counter in summary is changing from the regular free listings instead of under the promotial one?? Should I continue to list and ebay will change the listing fees at a later date or is there a glitch in the system again? I have not had this problem in the past.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Me too, had to cancel all relistable items, waiting for promotion to be fixed. Come on Ebay, smarten up!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Read today's Weekly Board Hour.  Go ahead and list if you received the promo offer.  Adjustments will be made.  You will probably need to call eBay at a later date if you still need to use any of the regular free listings for October, to have them re-instated, but the fees will be reversed.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

PROMO 100 per day not working on ebay.ca either.  I tried to relist in bulk (50 items) it wanted 35$ - so cancelled and tried 2, it charged me the full .40 per listing, on phone with Ebay at the moment - on hold... I suspect that I have to use up my other free listings first (for the month) They only allow 7 day free-bees...THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE - I agree SMARTEN UP EBAY!!!!

When called in - I was a passed from department to department to department - no one seems to know their **bleep** from a hole in the ground.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

JUST off the phone with Ebay, they said they have escalated this to a technical report, so I can go ahead and list 100 per day - and the fees will be removed.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply