Purchases list having problems

Is any one else having problems with their purchases list? I have items missing, pages hang up constantly. Some pages work and some don't. Been happening for a number of days now.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It is possible you have a browser problem.

Try using Firefox to see if the problem persists. If you already use Firefox, try MS-Explorer

Then clear your cache (internet files). That is often where these problems start.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi Pierre

Have tried Chrome, Fiefox, and Internet Explorer and cleared cache already and problem is constant.

It is a weird problem as I can view pages 1 and 2, 3 won't work, page 4 is fine again, page 5 won't work, and page 6 is fine

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

" I can view pages 1 and 2, 3 won't work, page 4 is fine again, page 5 won't work, and page 6 is fine"

Have you tried changing  the number of listings visible per page to 200 ?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi Pierre

Ebay.ca and Ebay.com have been flaky for some time and they actually put an announcemt on the .com boards. Thank you for you help. I went into purchase history and changed the count to 100 and now can see everything as it is on 1 page only.

This is only a recent problem as I never had it before on .ca or .com and although work arounds help, we should not have to start using them for day to day things.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes i am having problems with listing - cannot download pictures been happening to me for hours and hours today... i am trying to list and wont do anything - this suck Ebay get cracking and then give us some free listings at least...

This is costing me time and money

It is 8:35 p.m. in the east and still problems

Frankie

Message 6 of 6
latest reply