Question for anyone.

Can ebay limit sellers item views to any of the 52 states in the US, or any where at all. I sell on .ca & .com.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Question for anyone.

There are 50 states, not 52, 48 mainland, 1 Alaska, 1 Hawaii. You can exclude Alaska and Hawaii on eBay.com I believe because some shipping services are very expensive to them. Puerto Rico is not a state and is a separate "country" in the eBay shipping exclusions list on eBay.com and ebay.ca. Same for USA "possessions" like U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, etcetera.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Question for anyone.

You can exclude shipping to certain countries and to Alaska and Hawaii (if selling on .com)  by using your shipping exclusion list but I am fairly certain that buyers in those two states can still view your listings. You cannot stop other states from viewing your listings.  If you exclude shipping to other countries, it is likely that they won't see your listings if viewing on an ebay site in their own country but they will probably be able to see the listings if viewing on .com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Question for anyone.

I should also mention that ebay does say that your listings may not show to all users all of the time so buyers in certain states may very well not see your listings all of the time but that isn't within the sellers control.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply