RELISTING Problem-Won't let me relist?? What am I doing wrong??

grkgem
Community Member
Hi guys,

First of all I have a great time reading the discussions that go on here. Very informative and funny at times.

~HELP~

My problem is this: Everytime I try to relist an unsuccessful auction it won't let me get past the description section. It goes to an error page "This page cannot be displayed" and then stops.

Any of you come upon this problem? If so, how did you get past it?

Thanks,
Kety
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ospreylinks
Community Member
Sometimes if you try to relist an item for more than it was originally listed for, you will get an error.

Best I can say is go back and make sure all of the fields are filled as required.

Jeff
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Kety, are you trying to relist an unsold item from the email link (the one that says item didn't sell)? If so, try just going and doing a search of your ended auctions and list from there. That's what I do. It doesn't work from the email but does work from the actual auction.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I use the My-eBay selling page, and use the "relist" link to the right of an ended auction. I've never had the problem described above. My friend tells me that he has trouble with the "mass relist" option, it says "that option isn't implemented for .ca sellers yet". I haven't tried mass relisting thought, I just do one by one.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply